Lacee’s Lazy Enchiladas
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tsp each salt & pepper
- 10 oz can tomato soup
- 10 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 10 oz can enchilada sauce (I like the hot)
- 15 oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- 4 oz can green chilies
- 2 yellow onions
- 4 cups of shredded cheese
- 1 small can sliced olives
- 24 small corn tortillas
- Sour cream
- Brown the ground beef in a heavy skillet with onions, salt, pepper & chilies until cooked through.
- Rinse and drain beans and add to ground beef mixture. (Do not drain.)
- Mix enchilada sauce with both cans of soup.
- Using a large casserole dish, begin layering a small amount of sauce, tortillas, meat and beans, then cheese, as if you are making lasagna. You should have approximately 6-8 tortillas, ½ cup cheese, 1 ½ cup beef and bean mixture and 1 cup sauce for each layer. The top will be a layer of tortilla with the remaining sauce and about 2 cups of cheese.
- Sprinkle with olives, cover with tin foil and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. Top with sour cream & watch ‘em disappear!
Download the recipe here.