Megan’s Kid-Friendly Cheeseburger Mac n’ Cheese
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 package macaroni and cheese dinner (7.25 ounces)
- ½ cup milk
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Ground Beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally. Pour off drippings.
- Stir in water and macaroni; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 7 to 8 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
- Stir in contents of cheese sauce packet, butter and milk. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through,stirring occasionally.
- Serve with dill pickles slices to complete the perfect “cheeseburger.”
Download the recipe here.