Kendall's Beef Breakfast Skillet
- Shredded or ground beef (I shred leftover roast or fry ground beef to 160°)
- Chopped onions and bell peppers
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Chopped fresh herbs you might have (I like using cilantro)
- Salt, pepper, cumin to taste
- Shredded cheese(I adjust amounts based on the size of the crowd I'm feeding!)
In a large skillet heat/cook beef. Add cumin,onions, peppers and sauté until tender. Crack eggs on top and cook until desired doneness,then top with shredded cheese.
Download the recipe here.